The Speedysnail April Fool’s Day Kit
Stuck for tricks to play on this most important day of the year? Yeah, me too. Fortunately, I remembered this sign I saw in Dundee last Friday:
Just print out 38 copies and you’re ready for no end of side-splitting tomfoolery. Some serving suggestions:
- Display prominently at your nearest Hitchcock convention;
- Tape to the door of the loser in college who doesn’t have a girlfriend;
- Hand out as fliers to visitors at a falconry display;
- Cast in bronze and place on the fourth plinth at Trafalgar Square;
- Send in unmarked plain wrapper to your local Pigeon Fanciers’ Association, scrawled with the words “PIGEOPHILE SCUM”;
- Mount on signs and use to picket the Scottish Liberal Democrats.
Use by 12 PM, 01.04.2004.